$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Circle construction to limit traffic

Traffic and parking on much of the right side of the college’s Circle Apartment complex will be closed to members of the campus community this Friday and Monday to provide extra space for construction, according to an email sent out to apartment residents this morning by the Circles office.

Circles Apartments
Much of the right side of the Circle Apartment parking lot will be closed to traffic and parking throughout tomorrow and Monday.

The intersection between the 110 and 120 apartments to the stop sign at the intersection between the 150 and 160 buildings will be closed to all traffic and parking between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. tomorrow and Monday, according to the email. The area will be open to parking and traffic throughout the course of the weekend, the email said.

The closures are meant to provide extra space to a construction company as they use a large flatbed truck and crane to install trusses on the new apartment next to building 131, the email said.

Residents are advised to move their cars tonight and Sunday night in anticipation of the restrictions beginning at 6 a.m. the following days.

“Though we recognize this might be a major inconvenience, there is no other way this part of the project can be done, and the contractors will be doing all they can to finish within the strict time parameters above,” the email said.

$1375
$2000