$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Provost announces resignation

Peter Bardaglio, provost and vice president for academic affairs, will resign May 31 and spend this semester on sabbatical, announced President Peggy R. Williams in an announcement earlier this month.
Bardaglio joined Ithaca College in July 2002 and has helped implement the college’s Institutional Plan and the Middle States self-study. Bardaglio has worked on the Comprehensive Environmental Plan to promote sustainable living and learning on campus during his five years at the college, and he has had work published on developing a curriculum for sustainable development.

Bardaglio said in an Intercom announcement released Jan. 3 that it was the right time for him to pursue other professional opportunities with these projects underway.

He will spend his sabbatical working on a book-length manuscript about politics in the South after the Civil War and researching a separate project on sexuality and the law during the 19th century South.

Williams will temporarily assume the duties of the provost. Plans to hire a new provost have not yet been announced.

$1495
$2000