$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Public Safety Logs Sept. 20–26

File Photo

September 20

Sexual Misconduct No Degree

LOCATION: 104 Flora Brown Drive

SUMMARY: A person reported an incident where consent was not provided for sexual conduct. Patrol Officer Kevin McClain responded.

Medical Assist/Injury Related

LOCATION: Terrace Dining Hall

SUMMARY: A caller reported that a person spilled boiling water and burned their stomach. The person declined medical assistance. Master Patrol Officer Bryan Verzosa responded.

September 21

Fire Alarm Accidental

LOCATION: Circles Apartment

SUMMARY: Simplex reported a fire alarm. The officer reported that the alarm activation was caused by burnt food. Fire Protection Specialist Enoch Perkins responded.

Fire Alarm Accidental

LOCATION: Circles Apartment

SUMMARY: Simplex reported a fire alarm. The officer reported that the alarm activation was caused by burnt food. Fire Protection Specialist Max Noble responded.

September 22

Suspicious Circumstance

LOCATION: Campus Center

SUMMARY: A caller reported that people were climbing on the building. The officer made contact with two people and advised them to leave the area. Master Patrol Officer Waylon DeGraw responded.

Medical Assist/Injury Related

LOCATION: 280 Lyceum Drive

SUMMARY: A caller reported that a person passed out and hit their head. The officer reported that the person was transported to the hospital via ambulance. Patrol Officer Mayra Colon responded.

September 23

Harassment 2nd Degree

LOCATION: Terrace Dining Hall

SUMMARY: A caller reported being pushed several times by another person during a verbal argument. The officer reported that the person was arrested for harassment in the second degree at the request of the caller. Master Patrol Officer Waylon DeGraw responded.

Criminal Mischief 4th Degree

LOCATION: Athletics and Events Center

SUMMARY: An officer reported that an unknown person damaged a window. Patrol Officer Daniel Redder responded.

September 24

Fire Alarm Accidental

LOCATION: Circles Apartment

SUMMARY: Simplex reported a fire alarm. The officer reported that the alarm activation was caused by burnt food. Master Patrol Officer Waylon DeGraw responded.

Medical Assist/Injury Related

LOCATION: Campus Center

SUMMARY: A caller reported that a person requested an ambulance for a medical evaluation due to a cardiac event. The officer reported that the person was transported to the hospital via ambulance. Patrol Officer Kevin McClain responded.

September 25

Check on the Welfare

LOCATION: 334 Grant Egbert Blvd.

SUMMARY: A caller received information that an unknown person was attempting to take advantage of a person and requested a welfare check. The officer reported that the person was located and the person reported they were not harmed. Master Patrol Officer John Elmore responded.

Petit Larceny Under $50

LOCATION: Center for Natural Sciences

SUMMARY: A caller reported that an unknown person stole the face plate off an exit sign. Patrol Officer Daniel Redder responded.

Assist Tompkins County Sheriff’s Office

LOCATION: State Route 96B/Danby Rd.

SUMMARY: Tompkins County 911 Center requested assistance with a male subject who only speaks Spanish. The officer reported the person only had limited speech due to an unknown condition. The person was transported to the hospital by Bangs ambulance. Patrol Officer Mayra Colon responded.

Medical Assist/Injury Related

LOCATION: 170 College Circle

SUMMARY: A caller reported that a person was having a seizure. The officer reported that the person was having a negative reaction to smoking marijuana. The person declined medical assistance. Patrol Officer Daniel Redder responded.

September 26

Suspicious Circumstance

LOCATION: Peggy Ryan Williams Center

SUMMARY: A caller observed three people in the building. The officer reported the people were in the area for an admissions tour. The Office of Facilities was contacted to repair the locking mechanism. Patrol Officer Shawn Lansing responded.

Off-Campus Incident

LOCATION: All Other

SUMMARY: A caller reported a person believes they were drugged on a previous date. The officer reported the incident occurred off campus. The person was referred to the proper police agency and campus resources. Patrol Officer Mayra Colon responded.

$1495
$2000