$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Public Safety Logs Sept. 6–12

File Photo

September 6

Suspicious Circumstance

LOCATION: 334 Grant Egbert Blvd

SUMMARY: A caller reported that a person believed they were given GHB at an off-campus location. The officer reported that the person declined medical assistance and declined further assistance. Patrol Officer Sophia Dimkos responded.

Suspicious Circumstance

LOCATION: 110 College Circle

SUMMARY: A caller reported that an intoxicated person was attempting to drive. The officer reported that the person was not intoxicated. Patrol Officer Sophia Dimkos responded.

September 7

Check on the Welfare

LOCATION: Campus Center

SUMMARY: A caller reported that a person was crying and acting out toward others. The officer reported that the person was pacing back and forth to release stress over their school schedule. Patrol Officer Shawn Lansing responded.

Harassment 2nd Degree

LOCATION: All Other

SUMMARY: A caller reported third-hand information that a person was being harassed. The officer was unable to locate the person. Patrol Officer Kevin McLain responded.

September 8

Rape 3rd Degree

LOCATION: Circle Apartments

SUMMARY: The Title IX coordinator reported a rape third degree. Clery coordinator reported that Title IX is conducting an investigation. Elyse Nepa, Clery Act and Crime Prevention Coordinator, responded.

Safety Hazard

LOCATION: Campus Center

SUMMARY: A caller reported finding a syringe on a plate and requested it be disposed of. Environmental Health and Safety disposed of it. Fire Protection Specialist Max Noble responded.

SCC Underage Possession of Alcohol

LOCATION: Terrace 11

SUMMARY: Student Conduct Office reported that six people were referred for underage possession of alcohol. Lieutenant Michael Nelson responded.

September 9

Safety Hazard

LOCATION: Circle Apartments

SUMMARY: A caller reported that during health and safety checks, a propane tank was located. Environmental Health and Safety confiscated the tank and placed it in storage. Fire Protection Specialist Max Noble responded.

Unlawful Possession of Marijuana

LOCATION: Rowland Hall

SUMMARY: A caller reported an odor of marijuana and two people were judicially referred for a violation of drug policy. Patrol Officer Joe Opper responded.

Medical Assist/Injury Related

LOCATION: J-Lot

SUMMARY: A caller reported that a person was having difficulty breathing. The officer reported that person was transported to the hospital by ambulance. Master Patrol Officer Waylon DeGraw responded.

September 10

Making Graffiti No Degree, Sub 1-2

LOCATION: Boathouse

SUMMARY: An officer reported that an unknown person made graffiti on the wall of the building. Master Patrol Officer Waylon DeGraw responded.

SCC Underage Possession of Alcohol

LOCATION: Boothroyd Hall

SUMMARY: The Office of Student Conduct reported that three people were referred for underage possession of alcohol. Lieutenant Michael Nelson responded.

September 11

SCC Irresponsible Use of Alcohol/Drugs

LOCATION: Terrace 9

SUMMARY: A caller reported an intoxicated person locked in the bathroom. Officer reported that one person was referred for irresponsible use of alcohol. Master Patrol Officer Bryan Verzosa responded.

Unlawful Possession of Marijuana

LOCATION: Grant Egbert Blvd.

SUMMARY: A caller reported people smoking marijuana. The officer reported that the people were located and no violation occurred. Master Patrol Officer Bryan Verzosa responded.

Assist Tompkins County Sheriff Office

LOCATION: State Route 96B

SUMMARY: An officer reported TCSO responding to the area for injured animal in the roadway. The officer reported that the animal was deceased. The officer moved the animal to the side of the roadway and informed Tompkins County 911. Sergeant Don Lyke responded.

September 12

Assist Tompkins County Sheriff’s Office SSIST TOMPKINS COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE

LOCATION: All Other

SUMMARY: Tompkins County Sheriff requested that an officer respond to an off-campus location for an unknown person knocking on a window of a residence. The officer located the person and determined that the person went to the wrong house while they were looking for a friend. Patrol Officer Daniel Redder responded.

Assist Ithaca Police Department

LOCATION: Ithaca Police Department

SUMMARY: Ithaca Police Department requested assistance in dealing with a person with a language barrier. Patrol Officer Myra Colon responded.

$1495
$2000