$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Robbery reported at Ithaca College residence hall

A robbery occurred on the first floor of Terrace 12 around 2 a.m. Nov. 15, according to the Office of Public Safety and Emergency Management. Two suspects took approximately $170 in cash and handfuls of prescription medication after threatening the victim.

According to an email announcement from Public Safety Director Terri Stewart, Public Safety is currently investigating the report, which says the resident invited two acquaintances into his room who then demanded he turn over prescription medications and cash that were in view.

The victim reported the suspects verbally threatened to punch him if he did not turn over the items. Despite the threats, no physical contact was made, and no injuries were reported. The suspects then took the cash and medication and fled the area in a navy blue Volvo sedan that could possibly have a Florida license plate.

No suspects have been identified at this time, but according to the announcement, the victim described one suspect as a Caucasian male between 17 and 19 years old, between 5 feet 10 inches and 5 feet 11 inches tall, with long, wavy blond hair in a ponytail. He was last seen wearing a light-gray hooded sweatshirt. The other suspect was described as an olive-skinned male, between 18 and 19 years old, 6 feet tall with dark hair. He was last seen wearing an olive down jacket.

In light of the robbery, the message from Public Safety concluded with a statement reminding members of the campus community to “store valuables in a secure area, always lock their offices, rooms and apartments, and immediately report any suspicious activity.”

$1495
$2000