$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Sean Eversley Bradwell named Director of Programs and Outreach

Tommy Battistelli/The Ithacan
Sean Eversley Bradwell has been hired for the newly created position of Director of Programs and Outreach within the Division of Educational Affairs at Ithaca College.

Sean Eversley Bradwell, former assistant professor in the Center for the Study of Culture, Race and Ethnicity, has been hired for the newly created position of Director of Programs and Outreach within the Division of Educational Affairs at Ithaca College.

In this role, Bradwell will help plan programs, outreach and support for students, faculty and staff at the college in collaboration with the Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs and Roger Richardson, associate provost for diversity, inclusion and engagement, according to an announcement from the college.

“Creating dynamic learning spaces for all students has been one of the cornerstones of my professional work,” Bradwell stated in the announcement. “I look forward to developing new collaborations and innovative partnerships to create a more inclusive Ithaca campus.”

He will also help develop learning opportunities related to diversity and inclusion, support students with concerns about bias-related incidents and will facilitate “campus-community outreach efforts,” according to the announcement.

Bradwell, who has been at the college since 2003, received a Ph.D. in policy analysis and management from Cornell University. In the community, he is a three-time elected member of the Ithaca City School District Board of Education.

He could not be reached directly for comment.

$1375
$2000