•  

September 19, 2017   |   Ithaca, NY

News

Slideshow: IC students walk out to protest racism on campus

Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Tommy Battistelli/The Ithacan Tommy Battistelli/The Ithacan Tommy Battistelli/The Ithacan Tommy Battistelli/The Ithacan Tommy Battistelli/The Ithacan Tommy Battistelli/The Ithacan Tommy Battistelli/The Ithacan Tommy Battistelli/The Ithacan Tommy Battistelli/The Ithacan Jennifer Williams/ The Ithacan Jennifer Williams/ The Ithacan Jennifer Williams/ The Ithacan Jennifer Williams/ The Ithacan Jennifer Williams/ The Ithacan Tucker Mitchell/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Yana Mazurkevich/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Corey Hess/The Ithacan Corey Hess/The Ithacan Corey Hess/The Ithacan Corey Hess/The Ithacan Corey Hess/The Ithacan Corey Hess/The Ithacan Corey Hess/The Ithacan Corey Hess/The Ithacan Jennifer Williams/The Ithacan Jennifer Williams/The Ithacan Jennifer Williams/The Ithacan Jennifer Williams/The Ithacan Jennifer Williams/The Ithacan Tucker Mitchell/The Ithacan Tucker Mitchell/The Ithacan Tucker Mitchell/The Ithacan Tucker Mitchell/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Amanda den Hartog/The Ithacan Tommy Battistelli/The Ithacan Fernando Ferraz/The Ithacan Fernando Ferraz/The Ithacan Fernando Ferraz/The Ithacan Fernando Ferraz/The Ithacan Fernando Ferraz/The Ithacan Fernando Ferraz/The Ithacan Fernando Ferraz/The Ithacan Fernando Ferraz/The Ithacan Fernando Ferraz/The Ithacan Fernando Ferraz/The Ithacan Fernando Ferraz/The Ithacan Fernando Ferraz/The Ithacan Fernando Ferraz/The Ithacan Kevin Toal/The Ithacan Kevin Toal/The Ithacan Kevin Toal/The Ithacan Kevin Toal/The Ithacan Kevin Toal/The Ithacan Kevin Toal/The Ithacan
<
>
Jennifer Williams/ The Ithacan

Student protesters demanded the resignation of Ithaca College President Tom Rochon and stated they refused to work with him on diversity initiatives during a protest Nov. 11 that drew over 1,000 members of the campus community to Free Speech Rock.