$1275
$2000

Stalking incidents reported in Whalen and CNS buildings

Two incidents of stalking involving an Ithaca College student have been reported in the Whalen Center for Music and the Central for Natural Sciences.

A friend of the victim reported the incident in the Whalen Center to Public Safety at 8:45 p.m. Sunday, according to Investigator Tom Dunn. Officers immediately responded and searched the Whalen Center for the suspect. The suspect was not found.
The victim told officers that the same person approached her May 8 in CNS and forcibly touched her. She described the perpetrator as a college-aged white male, approximately five feet 11 inches tall and 175 pounds with short brown shaggy hair. She last saw him wearing a white Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt with a brown spot on the front of the right shoulder, gray jeans and carrying a black sweatshirt.

Dunn said Public Safety has not been able to confirm whether the perpetrator is a student at the college.
The School of Music would not comment on the May 10 incident in the Whalen Center.

Dunn said the investigation is ongoing and Public Safety will continue to follow new leads.

“We’re asking for the public’s help in getting any other information that we can possibly obtain,” he said.

$1275
$2000