$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Student reports room intrusion

A West Tower resident reported an unknown man entered her seventh floor room around 3:30 a.m. Sunday while she was sleeping, according to the Office of Public Safety.

According to a Public Safety alert issued Tuesday evening, the woman was awakened after she felt a movement on her mattress and observed the intruder standing over her bed. She said there was no physical contact or verbal communication by the subject, who left after being observed.

Tom Dunn, investigator for the Office of Public Safety, said there was no report of larceny.

The woman described the intruder as a white man about 6 feet tall, with short, gelled, spiked blond hair. She said he was wearing a black or blue hooded sweat shirt with “Ithaca” written in a white outline across the chest; baggy blue jeans; and white sneakers that were salt stained and scuffed.

Dunn said college community members should keep their doors locked at night as a standard safety precaution.

Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the Office of Public Safety at 274-3333.

$1495
$2000