$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Tickets for the 2021 Cortaca Jug to be sold Oct. 25-27

File Photo/The Ithacan
Tickets will not be sold at the game, which will be held at the SUNY Cortland Stadium Complex.

Tickets for the 62nd annual Cortaca Jug game between Ithaca College and SUNY Cortland go on sale for students, faculty and staff Oct. 25.

Tickets will be on sale from 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 25, noon to 3 p.m. Oct. 26 and 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 27 in the Athletics and Events Center concession booth. All tickets for students, faculty and staff cost $10 and there is a limit of two tickets per student ID and faculty or staff ID. However, students are allowed to bring an additional ID with them to pick up tickets. Tickets will not be sold at the game, which will be held at the SUNY Cortland Stadium Complex.

Any remaining tickets after Ithaca College and SUNY Cortland students, faculty and staff pickups will be sold at noon Oct. 31 online. Sales will be limited to four tickets per transaction and tickets can be picked up at willcall starting at 10:30 a.m. on game day, Nov. 13.

Tickets are general admission for first come, first served seating in the general admission section. If attendees leave the stadium early, they cannot re-enter. Attendees are not allowed to bring food, alcoholic beverages, backpacks, bags, totes, artificial noisemakers, bottles or cans, banners or flags, pets, umbrellas, tobacco or weapons of any kind into the stadium.

$1495
$2000