$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Alum congratulates senior class

Seniors, in August 2006, I stood before you in the Hill Center offering you my warmest welcome to the Ithaca College community. Now, nearly 2 million minutes later, Commencement is upon you, and you are preparing for your next journey.

I challenged you at your Convocation to do three things with your time at IC: accomplish, grow and make a difference. Given how much our fair campus has grown since you first stepped foot on it, I’m sure you have had amazing learning and personal experiences.

I urge you now to think to the future and how you will make a difference with your next 2 million minutes and beyond. Our nation’s economic downturn over the past few years is evidence that not all is rosy. How will you step up and use what you’ve learned to make a difference in the world? Will you be the apathetic “Generation Screwed,” or will you step forward to become the revolutionary “Generation Determined”? No doubt you will do us proud, as so many alumni have.

As your year ends and you reflect on memories made, relationships formed and lessons learned, I hope you will find the inspiration to carry a torch forward. I congratulate you on your graduation and extend another warm welcome, this time to the family of Ithaca College alumni. Best wishes to you all, class of 2010.

Zack Ford ’07

$1495
$2000