$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Faculty applaud A&E Center

On the opening and dedication of the new Athletics and Events Center, we offer congratulations to our colleagues in athletics, our student athletes and those who made the A&E Center possible. Ithaca College’s long-standing commitment to excellence is shared by our colleagues in athletics and enthusiastically endorsed by generations of student athletes. The A&E Center is a significant step forward in the college’s pursuit of excellence in athletics and will provide numerous ancillary benefits.

Saturday’s dedication of the A&E Center is a reminder that excellence cannot be achieved without the support of alumni, donors and others committed to the future of the college. The success of our next big endeavor, IC 20/20, hinges on an even greater level of support. Without it, IC 20/20’s vision of an integrated core curriculum, a commitment to the centrality of liberal integrative learning and its emphasis on a high-quality residential college experience will not be possible. As members of the faculty, we are pleased to recognize and acknowledge the important contributions of our alumni and donors. Thank you.

$1495
$2000