$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Letter to the Editor: To my IC Friends

I just wanted to thank you all for your hard work and dedication this past month campaigning for SGA. I was able to develop a really strong relationship with you all, and I think we all grew really close as a group.

The friendships created through this campaigning process are something that I would have never imagined could happen. The amount of positivity and energy that you all brought to this group was incredible. You made me change who I was as a leader and taught me how to lead with an open mind and patience.

I grew because of you all, and I will always be appreciative of that. You all made sacrifices to be on a ticket with me and that’s one of the greatest compliments I could have received as a leader.

While the students of Ithaca College might not have gotten the election right this time around, just know that I would never trade any of you or the experience that you gave me for anything. I’m incredibly proud of the work you did even though I couldn’t lead us to victory.

I’m very fortunate that I got to work with you all even in such a short period of time. I know how invested you were in trying to make our goals achievable, which is what makes losing harder. Julie, Maddie, Eddy and Lulu, thank you for being the best that you could possibly be. You are truly some of the most amazing people at Ithaca College. Thank you for being my IC Friends!

Elijah Breton, Student Government Association senator for the School of Health Sciences and Human Performance

$1495
$2000