$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Bombers extend winning streak

The men’s tennis team won their 11th straight match and remained unbeaten in conference play with a 9–0 win against St. John Fisher College Tuesday afternoon. The Bombers, currently ranked 16th in the region, surrendered 11 games as a team in the match.
The match was moved indoors to the Mendon Racquet Club in Rochester, NY due to cold temperatures and snow showers.

Senior captain Taylor Borda and junior Josh Rifkin started the match with an impressive 8–0 victory at first doubles. Freshman Josh Berggrun and junior Dan Adelman won in convincing fashion at third doubles with an 8–0 sweep.

In singles play, sophomore Jimmy Newton shutout his opponent 6–0, 6–0 at third singles. Rifkin won his match at first singles 6–0, 6–0 and clinching the match victory for the Bombers.

In their seven conference matches, the Blue and Gold have won 9–0 four times and have surrendered a total of seven team points.

The Bombers will look to go undefeated in conference play when they wrap-up regular season at noon Saturday against Elmira College on the Ithaca College Tennis Courts.

$1495
$2000