$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Golf: Bombers win second straight tournament

The golf team won its second straight tournament yesterday, posting a 32-shot victory at the William Smith Invitational at the Clifton Springs Country Club in Clifton Springs, N.Y.

The Bombers pulled out another record-setting performance, setting new school records for lowest team score in a round and lowest 36-hole team tournament total. The Blue and Gold posted a 351 score yesterday, which was four shots better than their previous mark, and their 726 total for two rounds was a nine shot improvement on their record set earlier in the season at St. Lawrence University.

Three Bombers placed in the top-eight individually, with sophomore Brooke Llobell leading the way with rounds of 89 and 91 to finish in fifth place overall. Sophomore Jackie Young finished one stroke behind Llobell, with a 181 over two rounds, matching her career-best score of 85 in a single round Saturday. Senior Christie O’Shea posted a career-best finish, finishing tied for seventh and recorded her career-best single round score of 88 and finished the weekend with a 182 total.

Freshman Amanda Failla made a 13-shot improvement from the first to second round and finished with a 187 total for the weekend. Senior Lauren Ryan shot a 96 and 94 to finish with a total of 190, and sophomore Samantha Liberty competed as an individual and finished with a 102.

The Bombers will continue their season at the Martin-Wallace Invitational at the Cortland Country Club in Cortland, N.Y.

$1495
$2000