$1275
$2000

Gymnastics: Team garners second-place finish at Pennsylvania tri-meet

The gymnastics team took second place at its tri-meet yesterday, missing first by a slim margin for the second week in a row. The South Hill squad topped the Ursinus College Bears 183.125- 180.350, but lost to Division I Temple University by 2.85 points.

Following a strong week of competition, senior Jessica Bolduc displayed her skill again in Collegeville, Pa. Bolduc rounded off the day with a second-place finish on the parallel bars and tied for third on the balance beam and vault. She finished second in the all-around behind Temple graduate student Kate Canning, who sat out the entire 2010-2011 season recovering from injury.

Senior Kay Gordon tied for fourth in the floor exercise after scoring 9.55 and graduate student Justine Picciano took seventh with a score of 9.45 in the same event.

The Bombers stand at 1–2 overall and hope to reach the .500 mark at 3 p.m. Saturday when they host Rhode Island College and Springfield College in Ben Light Gymnasium.

$1275
$2000