$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Men’s Basketball: Squad falls in historical championship game

Though the men’s basketball team reached the championship game of the Doc Greene Tournament on Friday, the Bombers were unable to hoist the tournament trophy as they fell to host Juniata College (8–2), 68-65. The Blue and Gold fell to 3–6 on the season after the loss, which featured a lot of career records.

Junior guard Sean Rossi spread the ball around to accumulate a season-high 15 assists to make him the Bombers’ all-time assists leader with 559.

Senior guard Jordan Marcus also rewrote the program’s record books with a season-high eight three pointers on his way to a 28-point effort. Marcus is now tied with Eric Burton for third place on the all-time list with 261 three point baskets made.

Junior guard Andrei Oztemel, sophomore forward Frank Mitchell and sophomore center Tom Sweeney scored in double figures, registering 14, 11 and 10 points respectively.

The Bombers shot 36 percent from the field in the second half, while Juniata hit 57 percent of their shots.

The Blue and Gold are idle until a matchup with La Roche College on Saturday in Pittsburgh, Pa.

$1375
$2000