$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Men’s basketball tops Wells College by thirty points in road win

Three days after an 88–78 loss to St. Lawrence, the men’s basketball team got back on track with a convincing 89–59 win over Wells College.

Sophomore guard Marc Rozynes-Chasin and freshman guard Peter Ezema each recorded double-doubles for the Bombers, with Rozynes-Chasin leading the way to the tune of 27 points and 15 rebounds, and Ezema adding 14 points and 11 rebounds of his own. Senior captain Samuel Bevan notched 14 points of his own as well as a team-leading eight assists.

Junior guard Vaughnrell Brantley was the key to the Express offense in the first half, scoring all of his 12 points in the opening stanza. The Bombers were able to make halftime adjustments that shut Brantley down for the remainder of the game, allowing him to get off just two shots, neither of which found the bottom of the net.

Freshman guard James VanDeventer made his first start for the South Hill squad. VanDeventer played a season-high 26 minutes for head coach Jim Mullins, which was third-highest on the team behind Chasin and Bevan.

The win gave the Bombers a 5–2 overall record as they set their sights on a 7 p.m. Dec. 10 matchup at Ben Light Gymnasium against Union College, their last game before winter break.

$1375
$2000