$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Men’s Cross Country: Bombers finish fourth at Penn State

The men’s cross country team continued its strong start Saturday, finishing fourth out of eight teams with 134 points at the Penn State Spiked Shoe Invitational in University Park, Pa. Ohio University finished third, Dickinson College finished second and SUNY-Geneseo finished first with 33 points. The Bombers finished ahead of rival SUNY-Cortland and Division I program Youngstown State.

Junior Nathan Bickell, who finished 17th overall, had the Bombers’ top time, crossed the finish line in 27:32. Senior captain Daniel Craighead finished 19th in 27:36 and junior David Geary finished 26th with a time of 27:52.

Rounding out the rest of the South Hill Squad, junior Mark Vorensky finished 34th overall in 28:09, freshman Dennis Ryan finished 38th with a time of 28:43, senior Jacob Brower finished 41st in 29:04 and junior Billy Savage finished 44th in 29:31.

The meet also featured runners from Westfield State University and Mansfield University of Pennsylvania.

The Bombers will return to competition at 11 a.m. next Saturday in Cortland, N.Y. when they compete at the Jack Daniels Invitational hosted by SUNY-Cortland.

$1495
$2000