$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Men’s Lacrosse: Bombers surrender season high 17 goals in loss

The men’s lacrosse team (9–7 overall, 5–3 in Empire 8 conference) lost their final regular season game to seventh-ranked Stevens Institute of Technology, 17–5 yesterday.

Stevens opened the game with four unanswered goals on senior goaltender David Gal. The Blue and Gold then responded with back-to-back goals to start the second period from Mike Silipo and Jay Lucas, respectively. The Ducks added another three goals to end the half, up 7–2.

The Ducks concluded the game by scoring eight unanswered goals to win their seventh in-conference contest of the season. The seventeen tallies marks the highest goal deficit given up by the Bombers this season.

Sophomore attack Devin Weinshank led the offense for the Bombers, scoring twice and adding one assist.

On the other side, three Ducks recorded at least four goals in the contest. Senior midfielder Chris Laurita led all scorers with five goals and two assists.

Senior goaltender David Gal made 10 saves in the loss.

The Bombers will next travel to Rochester Institute of Technology to take on the second-ranked Tigers in the semi-final round of the Empire 8 conference playoffs on May 6.

$1375
$2000