$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Men’s Soccer: Team’s offense explodes for six goals at Alfred

The men’s soccer team scored six goals on its way to a 6-1 victory over Empire 8 Conference opponent Alfred University yesterday in Alfred, N.Y. The Bombers are now 2–4–1 on the season and 2–0 in conference play.

Sophomore midfielder Nick Murad opened the scoring in the 11th minute. Freshman forward Tim Goldman followed just 87 seconds later with a corner kick header assisted by freshman midfielder Adam Tamburello. In the 28th minute, Goldman netted his second goal of the game assisted by junior back Jack Shirley. Two minutes later, freshman midfielder Chris Voehl scored to take a 4–0 lead into halftime.

Three minutes into the second half, freshman midfielder Brandon Glass scored his first goal of the season, followed by Murad tallying his second goal of the game.

The Saxons spoiled the shutout by scoring in the 78th minute.

Freshman goalkeeper Jordan Gentile made four saves on the way to his second win of the season.

The Blue and Gold will face Hobart College in their next game at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Higgins Stadium.

$1495
$2000