$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Men’s Swimming and Diving: Individual event winners guide squad to victory against Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

The men’s swimming and diving team dominated Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in a dual meet yesterday, winning 196-104.

The Bombers had four different members winning two individual events apiece. Senior diver Derek Rand won the 1- and 3-meter dives, senior Jeff Rapp won the 200-yard backstroke and 200-yard individual medley, finishing times of 2:02.38 and 2:03.10 respectively. Freshman Clement Towner won the 200-yard freestyle in 1:46 and the 500-yard freestyle in 4:56.59, while sophomore Cheffy Thomas won the 100- and 200-yard breaststroke with finishing times of 1:02.58 and 2:18.91 respectively.

The team had several other notable performers, as freshman Ben Kennedy won the 100-yard backstoke by .96 seconds with a time of 55.81 seconds. Other winners included senior Antione Connors, who captured the 50-meter freestyle in a time of 21.92 seconds. Junior Jake Robbins won the 100-meter freestyle in a time of 48.83 seconds.

The 200-yard medley relay team of sophomore Connor White, junior Jake Lichter, Rapp and Connors won its race with a time of 1:38.56.

$1375
$2000