$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Men’s tennis wins sixth in a row

The men’s tennis team won its final non-conference match of the season yesterday, defeating Hobart College 8–1 in Geneva, N.Y.

The Blue and Gold kicked off the match by sweeping doubles play. The regionally-ranked doubles tandem composed of junior Josh Rifkin and senior captain Taylor Borda won 8–3, remaining undefeated on the season.

In singles play, Borda and Rifkin won their matches in straight sets. Sophomore Jimmy Newton came up short losing in the tiebreaker 10–7. Freshman Josh Berggrun, sophomore Dan Levine and senior Daniel Wolk each needed three sets to defeat their opponents.

The match was interrupted when high winds and falling temperatures halted play outdoors. The teams moved indoors to conclude the match.

With their sixth straight victory, the Bombers stand at 8–2 overall, poised to enter the heart of their conference schedule.

The Bombers will resume Empire 8 play at 4 p.m. tomorrow against rival Stevens Institute of Technology. The contest will be a rematch of last year’s Empire 8 Championship where Ithaca won 5–3. Both squads have met up in the conference championship the past two years.

$1495
$2000