$1275
$2000

Men’s track and field: Bombers qualify for ECAC championships

The men’s track and field team continued its winning ways at Cornell University on Tuesday, winning five events against Cornell, SUNY-Cortland and Mohawk Valley Community College. The Bombers met three more qualifiers for the Eastern College Athletic Conference Championships in what was their final “home” meet of the season.

Senior and co-captain Max Orenstein set the tone for the Bombers, winning the 100-meter dash in 10.84 seconds and qualifying for ECACs. The Bombers also won the 4×100-meter relay in an ECAC-qualifying time of 43.36 seconds, with the team of sophomore Brian Maley, sophomore Chris Mastrosimone, Orenstein and senior co-captain Jeff Wetmore.

In the field portion of the meet, freshman Brendan Wilkins won the high jump with an ECAC-qualifying height of 1.93 meters. Maley picked up an individual win of his own with a mark of 6.59 meters in the long jump. Junior Travis Johnson won the triple jump with a distance of 12.59 meters.

The Bombers will next compete Thursday and Friday at the Penn Relays in Philadelphia.

$1275
$2000