$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Women’s Golf: Squad ends season with second-place finish

The South Hill squad placed second among five teams at the Nazareth Invitational on Sunday and Monday at Irondequoit Country Club in Pittsford, N.Y. The Bombers had a total score of 335 in the first round and 371 in the second for a team total of 706.

The Blue and Gold finished behind only nationally ranked Allegheny College, which posted a final score of 686. The Bombers finished ahead of St. John Fisher College, William Smith College and host school Nazareth College.

Yesterday’s second round was played under blustery conditions, with winds of more than 25 miles per hour and a setup that lengthened the course with difficult hole locations on the course’s tricky, sloping greens.

Freshman Sharon Li was the top performer for the Bombers and ranked second overall with a two-day total of 171 after scoring 89 in the second round. Sophomore Amanda Failla posted a team-best score of 87 in yesterday’s round and a two-day total of 174.

The invitational was the Bombers’ final competition of the fall season.

$1495
$2000