$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Women’s Indoor Track: Randall slashes school record as Bombers compete at Valentine Classic

The women’s indoor track team competed today at the Boston University Valentine Classic, slashing one school record and hitting ten Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference qualifying marks.

Junior Jenn Randall broke a 9-year-old school record in the 1,000-meter run with an 11th place finishing time of 2:54:69. Freshman Alexa Rick and senior Molly Brown joined Randall in hitting the ECAC mark with times of 3:06:09 and 3.07:93 respectively.

Senior Heidi Baumbach led the Bombers in the 3,000-meter run with a 10:14:94 finish, while junior Carly Graham finished in 10:40:98 and senior Molly Quinn in 10:41:35. The trio hit the ECAC-qualifying mark in the event.

Another three clocked ECAC qualifiers in the 200-meter dash. Senior Emma Dewart finished with a time of 26:03 and freshmen Harmony Graves and Leigh Martino crossed the finish line with times of 26:38 and 26:49 respectively.

The Blue and Gold will next competenext weekend at Cornell University’s Denault Invitational.

$1375
$2000