$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Women’s Lacrosse: Blue and Gold fall to third-ranked SUNY-Cortland

Facing its highest ranked opponent of the season thus far, the women’s lacrosse team fell to no. 3 SUNY-Cortland 17-6 Saturday in Cortland, N.Y.

The Bombers scored the first goal of the game on a free position shot from senior attack Nicole Borisenok but it would be the only time the Bombers would have the lead in the game. After another Borisenok goal made the game 3-2 the Red Dragons would use five unanswered goals to end the first half and put the game away.

Borisenok and junior midfielder Nikki Dahl led the Blue and Gold attack with two goals apiece. Senior Siobhan Sullivan had a game-high five ground balls and sophomore goalie Brittany Romano had eight saves in goal for the South Hill squad.

The Bombers return to action on Wednesday, traveling to Buffalo, N.Y., to take on the Buffalo State Bengals. It is the Bombers final game before beginning Empire 8 play against two-time defending conference champion Stevens Institute of Technology.

$1495
$2000