$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Women’s lacrosse defeats St. Lawrence University

The Ithaca College women’s lacrosse team defeated the St. Lawrence University Saints 16–6 March 5. With the win, the Bombers’ record improves to 2–0. The Bombers scored ten times while the defense held the Saints to just four points in the first half.

The South Hill squad attempted 29 shots while the Saints attempted 16. The Blue and Gold had 23 shots on goal, compared to St. Lawrence’s 14 shots on goal. The Bombers recorded eight saves to the Saints achieved seven.The Saints turned the ball over 25 times while the Bombers turned the ball over 21 times.

For the South Hill squad, graduate student attacker Ally Runyon had seven goals, senior attacker Morgan Racicot, sophomore midfielder Allison Panara, freshman midfielder/attacker Bailey Herr and senior attacker Olivia Oppenheim all had two and senior attacker Gaby Berne had one goal. Panara led the team with three assists. Runyon led the team with 10 shots.

For St. Lawrence, senior midfielder Kiera Taussig and senior attacker Kara Hurley scored two goals and  junior attacker Ashley Norris and and junior midfielder Greta Massey had one goal. Taussig led the team with four shots, junior midfielder Kayla Schmalz attempted three.

The South Hill squad returns to action against Hartwick College at 4 p.m. March 8 at Higgins Stadium.

$1375
$2000