$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Women’s Soccer: South Hill squad defeats Red Dragons to keep winning streak alive

The women’s soccer team’s unbeaten streak stayed in tact yesterday with a 4-1 road win against SUNY-Cortland.

The Bombers quickly pushed the tempo in their favor and destroyed any hopes of the Red Dragons pulling off an upset. Junior forward Rachel Palladino scored the game’s first goal in the 14th minute. She has now scored a goal in four consecutive games.

After tallying her first career goal last week against St. John Fisher College, sophomore forward Anna Gray took over from there and had a breakout game. She scored the game’s next two goals to put the Blue and Gold up 3-0 going into halftime. SUNY-Cortland finally got one of its own in the 52nd minute to chip the Bombers’ lead to two. The South Hill squad scored again in the 87th minute off a shot by sophomore midfielder Amanda Callahan to seal the win.

The team is now 5–0–1 on the season and will cap off their three game road trip with a 1 p.m. game Saturday at SUNY-Farmingdale.

$1495
$2000