$1260
$2000

Women’s Swimming and Diving: Squad remains unbeaten with win against William Smith

The women’s swimming and diving team moved to 5–0 with a convincing 197-103 victory against William Smith College today. They took first in 11 of 16 events.

The Blue and Gold won the 200-yard medley to begin the meet with a team of senior Carly Jones and freshmen Kylie Bangs, Jasmine Moore, and Lyndsay Isaksen. The team concluded the meet by winning the 200-yard freestyle relay with a team of Jones, Isaksen, sophomore Elizabeth Gawrys and freshman Sara Nelson.

Sophomore Kate Sessler and Jones were double-event winners. Sessler won the 1000-yard freestyle with a time of 11:02.98 along with the 200-yard individual medley in 2:19.11. Jones won the 100-yard butterfly and 100-yard backstroke with times of 1:00.88 and 1:03.50 respectively.

Sophomore Korie Fackler continued her success this season, winning the 1-meter dive with a score of 224.20 points. Senior captain Jodi Costello edged out Fackler in the 3-meter dive, scoring 247.40 points to Fackler’s 246.95.

Nelson, Gawrys and Moore were all individual event winners. Nelson won the 50-yard breastroke in a time of 34.52. Gawrys won the 500-yard freestyle in 5:30.29, while Moore won the 100-yard breaststroke in 1:15.29.

The Blue and Gold will host a quad team meet Saturday, Nov. 19, at the Athletics & Events Center Pool.

$1260
$2000