$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Women’s Track and Field: Squad dominates in Pennsylvania invitationals

The women’s track and field team earned 18 Eastern College Athletic Conference championship qualifications combined at Saturday’s split meets including the Moravian College’s Coach P Invitational in Bethlehem, Pa. and the Bucknell Invitational in Lewisburg, Pa.

At the Coach P Invitational, senior Emma Dewart won the high jump after clearing 1.71 meters, which qualified her for the ECAC Championships. Dewart also qualified with her third-place finish in the long jump (5.49 meters) and third-place finish in the 100-meter hurdles (14.95).

Both the 4×100-meter relay (49.86), comprised of Dewart, freshman Rachel Friedman, junior Cassandra Clark, and freshman Harmony Graves, and the 4×400-meter relay teams (4:01.45), including freshman Kristen Swanson, sophomore Martyann Chromik, junior Rachel Spirito, and Dewart, finished fifth and qualified for the ECACs.

At Bucknell, junior runner Jenn Randall clocked a 4:41.91 to qualify for the ECACs in the 1,500-meter run. Both senior Heidi Baumbach (11:19.97) and junior teammate Carly Graham (11:36.66) matched the ECAC standard in the 3,000-meter steeplechase.

The Bombers will look to defend their title as Empire 8 champion in the conference championships at 11 a.m. Saturday at Butterfield Stadium.

$1495
$2000