$1520
$2000

$1520
$2000

Women’s basketball remains undefeated in first three games

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION BY EVE MAHANEY

The Ithaca College women’s basketball team extended its winning streak to three games as it defeated the Skidmore College Thoroughbred’s 67–61 on the road Nov. 22. The Bombers remain undefeated, as they are now 3–0 on the season.

In the first period, the Bombers got off to an early lead, ending the period 17–11. In the second, the Bombers maintained their lead by adding 16 points, while the Thoroughbreds added 13.

In the third period, the Blue and Gold scored 22 points and held the Thoroughbreds to 19 to make the score 55–43. In the final quarter, the Bombers were at their weakest, only scoring 12, but were able to secure the win in the end.

Junior guard Jordan Beers contributed 16 points to the Bombers victory and had three steals. Senior guard Ali Ricchiuti had 11 points, as well as nine assists. Off the bench, freshman forward Cassidy O’Malley and sophomore guard Annie Giannone scored seven points each.

For Skidmore, junior guard Kelly Donnelly had 26 points. She was the only member of her team to achieve double digits in points.

The Bombers will continue their season at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 29 in Cortland in a matchup against SUNY Cortland.

$1520
$2000