$1520
$2000

$1520
$2000

A Jeff Bridges Disney dream

Disney parks has just unveiled three new additions to the Disney Dream Portrait series by renowned photographer Annie Leibovitz. The series has featured countless celebs, including Rachel Weisz (Snow White), Mikhail Baryshnikov (Peter Pan), Tina Fey (Tinker Bell), Jessica Biel (Pocahontas), Julianne Moore (Ariel), Scarlett Johansson (Cinderella) and David Beckham (Prince Philip).

The newest set of portraits have cast Jeff Bridges and Penelope Cruz as Belle and the transformed prince from “Beauty and the Beast,” Queen Latifah as Ursula from “The Little Mermaid” and Alec Baldwin as the spirit in the magic mirror alongside Olivia Wilde as the Evil Queen from “Snow White.” Be sure to check out behind the scenes photos from the production sets. They’re, dare I say, magical?

Anne’s photos never fail to stun me. They take you back into the dream and fantasy of those classic movies with a contemporary twist. Of course, this is the stuff our childhood dreams were made of. I mean, who wouldn’t want to see The Dude whisking away Vicky?

$1520
$2000