$1520
$2000

$1520
$2000

Weekend Preview: three teams celebrate Senior Day

Sophomore+attacker+Will+Witter+with+the+ball+and+looking+to+pass+the+ball+to+a+teammate+before+freshman+defender+Spencer+Carter+comes+in+to+defend.+The+Bombers+defeated+Elmira+College+19%E2%80%934+April+26.+
FERNANDO FERRAZ/ THE ITHACAN
Sophomore attacker Will Witter with the ball and looking to pass the ball to a teammate before freshman defender Spencer Carter comes in to defend. The Bombers defeated Elmira College 19–4 April 26.

As the semester wraps up, here’s what is happening this weekend with Ithaca College’s spring sports teams.

The baseball is hosting three home games this weekend. On April 29, the Bombers celebrate their Senior Day when they host Utica College for a conference doubleheader matchup at 1 and 3:30 p.m. Then, on April 30, the Bombers return to Freeman Field for one last game against the Pioneers at 1 p.m.

The softball team traveled to Purchase, New York April 30 to take on Manhattanville College in a doubleheader. The team plays at noon and 2 p.m. The team is coming off playing a doubleheader against Cornell University April 26.

The men’s lacrosse team is home for its final game of the regular season and will celebrate its Senior Day as well. The South Hill squad takes on Hartwick College at 3 p.m. April 29. The team currently trails Stevens Institute of Technology for the top spot in the Empire 8 Conference.

Women’s lacrosse will also be home for their last regularseason game and will celebrate their Senior Day. On April 29, the team takes on Stevens Institute of Technology at noon to decide who will be the No. 1 seed in the Empire 8 tournament. With just one loss at home this season, the Bombers look to continue their dominance when hosting their opponent.

Men’s and women’s tennis teams end their season with an away match this weekend. On April 30, the teams travel to New London, Connecticut, for a nonconference matchup against Connecticut College starting at 9 a.m. The men’s team currently sits at the second spot in the Empire 8 rankings, while the women have earned the top seed spot.

The men’s and women’s track and field teams have a loaded weekend. The teams travel to Philadelphia for a two-day meet against the University of Pennsylvania on April 27 and 28. On April 30, the teams will compete at Cornell University for the Big Red Invitational and individuals will travel to the New York State Collegiate Track Conference Decathlon in Rochester, New York, which starts at noon.

On April 29, the crew team travels to Clinton, New York, for a regatta against Marist College, Hamilton College and Colgate University, starting at 11 a.m.

• The baseball team plays at 1 and 3:30 p.m. April 29 against Utica College at home. The team also plays against the Pioneers at 1 p.m. April 30.
  • Men’s lacrosse plays at 3 p.m. April 29 against Hartwick College at Higgins Stadium.
  • Women’s lacrosse plays against Stevens Institute of Technology at noon April 29 at Higgins Stadium.
  • The men’s and women’s tennis teams compete at 9 a.m. April 30 at Connecticut College.
  • Track and field has its next meet at 9.a.m. April 27 and 28 at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The teams compete at 10 a.m. April 30 at Cornell University for the Big Red Invitational, and at noon in Rochester, New York, for the NYSCTC Decathlon.
  • Crew races at 11 a.m. April 29 against Marist College, Hamilton College and Colgate University in Clinton, New York.
$1520
$2000