$1520
$2000

$1520
$2000

Defending the Jug: photos from the 61st Annual Cortaca Jug game

Senior+quarterback+Joe+Germinerio+seeks+to+pass+the+ball+during+the+61st+Annual+Cortaca+Jug+Game+on+Nov.+16+at+MetLife+Stadium.+KRISTEN+HARRISON%2FTHE+ITHACAN+
Senior quarterback Joe Germinerio seeks to pass the ball during the 61st Annual Cortaca Jug Game on Nov. 16 at MetLife Stadium. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
The Ithaca College football team emerges from the tunnel to start the 61st Annual Cortaca Jug game Nov. 16 at MetLife Stadium. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
The Ithaca Football team prepares to run onto the field at the start of the game. ASH BAILOT/THE ITHACAN
Ithaca College football players warm up before the 61st Annual Cortaca Jug Game held at MetLife Stadium. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
Madeleine Bellard ’19 adorns her handmade jacket at the tailgate before the 61st Annual Cortaca Jug Game Nov. 16 at MetLife Stadium. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
Senior Chaim Goodman waves a flag during the third quarter. ASH BAILOT/THE ITHACAN
SUNY Cortland’s freshman wide receiver Rashad Hames jumps to avoid a large collision between Ithaca College and Cortland players. ABBEY LONDON/THE ITHACAN
Young fans show their support for Ithaca College with face paint and repping the blue and gold pompoms. ABBEY LONDON/THE ITHACAN
Fans stick their hands out and attempt to a high-five from Ithaca College football players exit the tunnel. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
Ithaca College Cheerleading performed at halftime during the 61st Annual Cortaca Jug game. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
Bryan Delaney ’19 cheers at the end of the second quarter. ASH BAILOT/THE ITHACAN
Senior quarterback Joe Germinerio seeks to pass the ball during the 61st Annual Cortaca Jug Game on Nov. 16 at MetLife Stadium.
Fans cheer for senior wide receiver Will Gladney after a successful catch of a touchdown pass. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
Junior wide receiver Andrew Vito makes a 46-yard catch that resulted in an Ithaca College touchdown. ABBEY LONDON/THE ITHACAN
Ithaca College’s football team huddles around head coach Dan Swanstrom to celebrate a 32–20 win against SUNY Cortland. ABBEY LONDON/THE ITHACAN
Ithaca College head football coach Dan Swanstrom hugs senior defensive back Rob Daly and each player individually after their win. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
Ithaca College junior Julia Fydell, Jennifer Fydell, Jake Fydell and Ian Fydell cheer at the end of the third quarter. ASH BAILOT/THE ITHACAN
Bill Preston cheers after the Bombers score a touchdown during the second quarter. His son Dillon Preston is a linebacker on the football team. ASH BAILOT/THE ITHACAN
Members of the Ithaca College football offensive line embrace after a touchdown. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
Head coach Dan Swanstrom yells at a referee after pass interference was called against Ithaca College. ABBEY LONDON/THE ITHACAN
Ithaca College football offensive line faces Cortaca’s defense in a snap. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
The SUNY Cortland football team reacts to an incomplete pass. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
Seniors Becca Feder and Gabby Picca celebrate the Bomber’s win. ASH BAILOT/THE ITHACAN
Anthony Potts points to his son, sophomore defensive lineman Nathaniel Potts #92 on the football team as the team comes in at the end of the second quarter. ASH BAILOT/THE ITHACAN
Senior defensive back Rob Daly runs into the crowd of Ithaca College fans after the team won the 61st Annual Cortaca Jug game for the third year in a row. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
Defensive coordinator Michael Toerper celebrates an interception with junior defensive back Khiry Brown. ABBEY LONDON/THE ITHACAN
Mother of senior wide receiver Dominick Pfisterer cheers for the Ithaca College football team from the stands. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN

Ithaca College football defends the Cortaca Jug. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
Daniel Allen ’18 cheers during the second quarter. ASH BAILOT/THE ITHACAN
Sophomore offensive lineman Andrew Testani jumps into the crowd after a 32-20 Cortaca win, defending the title for a third year in a row. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
Ithaca College President Shirley M. Collado celebrates after a 32-20 Cortaca win. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
Several members of the Ithaca College football team gather around the end zone to get a group photo to commentate their 32–20 win over SUNY Cortland in the 61st annual Cortaca Jug game. ABBEY LONDON/THE ITHACAN
From left, senior wide receiver Will Gladney, senior quarterback Joe Germinerio and sophomore offensive lineman Jake Villanueva rejoice after the team’s second touchdown. KRISTEN HARRISON/THE ITHACAN
$1520
$2000