$1520
$2000

$1520
$2000

Robbery reported near bus stop outside Park School

File Photo

Update, Feb. 25: The suspect of a robbery outside the Ithaca College Roy H. Park School of Communications at the Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit stop Feb. 21 has been identified, the Office of Public Safety and Emergency Management said via email to the campus community Feb. 25.

The suspect, who stole the victim’s headphones, was known to the victim, but Public Safety could not originally locate the suspect after he fled on foot from the scene. The headphones were returned to the victim, and the victim is not pressing charges, Public Safety said via email.

Original Story, Feb. 23: A robbery occurred at approximately 12:03 p.m. Feb. 21 near the O-Lot Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit bus stop outside of the Roy H. Park School of Communications, the Office of Public Safety and Emergency Management said via email.

The victim told Public Safety that the suspect allegedly took headphones from them and then fled the scene on foot toward the Center for Health Sciences and Smiddy Hall. No weapons were used, displayed or threatened, and the victim was uninjured. Public Safety said via email that it made a thorough search of the area.

The victim told Public Safety that the suspect was a black male, approximately 5 foot, 6 inches and in his late 20s with a beard and a shaven or bald head. The suspect was wearing a black hoodie with a red interlay, the email said. The suspect was known to the victim, the email stated. 

The investigation is ongoing, Public Safety said via email. Information pertaining to the case can be reported to Public Safety at 607-274-3333. Anonymous voicemails can be left at 607-274-1060. 

$1520
$2000