$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Public Safety Logs Feb. 5—Feb. 11

File Photo/The Ithacan

Feb. 5

FIRE ALARM ACCIDENTAL

LOCATION: 12 College Circle Drive

SUMMARY: Simplex reported fire alarm. The activation was caused by a space heater that raised the temperature in the area. Patrol Officer Kevin Noterfonzo responded. 

FIRE ALARM ACCIDENTAL

LOCATION: 12 College Circle Drive

SUMMARY: Simplex reported fire alarm. The activation was caused by a space heater that raised the temperature in the area. Patrol Officer Kevin Noterfonzo disabled the zone.

FIRE ALARM ACCIDENTAL

LOCATION: 211 Flora Brown Drive

SUMMARY: Simplex reported a fire alarm. The activation was caused by burnt food. Patrol Officer Alex Hitchcock responded. 

Feb. 6

SCC UNDERAGE POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL

LOCATION: Tallcott Hall

SUMMARY: Conduct office reported one person referred for underage possession of alcohol. Lieutenant Michael Nelson responded.

UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA

LOCATION: East Tower

SUMMARY: Conduct office reported three people referred for unlawful possession of marijuana. Lieutenant Michael Nelson responded.

Feb. 7

FIRE ALARM ACCIDENTAL

LOCATION: 12 College Circle Dr.

SUMMARY: The activation of the Simplex system was caused by burnt food. Charlie Sherman, fire and building safety coordinator, responded.

Feb. 8

ACCIDENTAL PROPERTY DAMAGE

LOCATION: Bogart Hall

SUMMARY: Caller reported clothes were damaged because of an overheating clothes dryer. The dryer was taken out of service. 

Feb. 9

CHANGE IN THE CASE STATUS

LOCATION: Other

SUMMARY: Officers identified the person responsible for the incident of public lewdness reported Feb. 3. Lieutenant Michael Nelson responded and issued the ticket for the person for an appearance ticket for the Town of Ithaca Court for public lewdness and they were restricted from the campus. 

PETIT LARCENY OVER $200

LOCATION: Terrace Dining Hall

SUMMARY: Caller said an unknown person stole headphones Feb. 7. Ithaca Police Officer Jack Nelson responded. This is a pending investigation. 

Feb. 10

HARASSMENT/ENDANGERING

LOCATION: Lyon Hall

SUMMARY: Caller reported a verbal altercation and a person sprayed a substance. Patrol Officer Connor McCoy referred one person to student conduct.

FIRE ALARM ACCIDENTAL

LOCATION: 180 College Circle

SUMMARY: Simplex reported a fire alarm. The activation was caused by burnt food. Patrol Officer Matthew Patire responded. 

PETIT LARCENY BETWEEN $50 to $199

LOCATION: Lyon Hall

SUMMARY: Caller reported a person stole money. Patrol Officer Connor McCoy referred one person to student conduct.

Feb. 11

SCC DISRUPTIVE/EXCESSIVE NOISE

LOCATION: 130 College Circle

SUMMARY: Officers reported excessive noise. Patrol Officer Kevin Noterfonzo referred four people to student conduct for noise violation.

MEDICAL ASSISTANCE/PSYCHOLOGICAL

LOCATION: West Tower

SUMMARY: Caller reported a person had previously self-harmed and requested transportation. The person was transported by ambulance to the hospital.