$1520
$2000

$1520
$2000

Associate Vice President for Engagement departs Ithaca College

Courtesy of Ithaca College
Quincy Davidson, associate vice president for Engagement, will be departing from Ithaca College, according to an Intercom announcement made by Laine Norton, vice president for Philanthropy and Engagement, April 16.

Laine Norton, vice president for Philanthropy and Engagement, announced the departure of Quincy Davidson, associate vice president for Engagement, from the college in an Intercom post April 16.

In the Intercom post, Norton said Davidson will be taking on a new role at Boston University and his last day on campus will be April 18, which is Giving Day. Norton said those who wish to meet Davidson on his last day can do so at Alumni Hall, where he will be present throughout the day. 

Norton said that over the four years that Davidson has been at the college, he has significantly contributed to the college’s engagement programming.

“Over the past four years, Quincy has spearheaded initiatives that have significantly impacted the IC community,” Norton said. “Under his leadership, IC has seen increased giving to the IC Annual Fund, three robust Giving Days, and programming that has engaged alumni and donors across the country.”

View Comments (1)
$1520
$2000