$1260
$2000

Review: All Time Low reaches all time high with ‘Don’t Panic’

Pop-rock band All Time Low’s most recent album, “Don’t Panic,” provides longtime listeners with a sound and feel similar to their 2007 album, “So Wrong, It’s Right.” The album includes melodies and backbeats that tie tracks together as well as poetic hooks and inventive track titles.

The record’s first single, “The Reckless and the Brave,” details the cliché life of a rebel without a cause and appeals to All Time Low’s main audience: high school students who stereotypically ache for a chance to break free from home. The second verse calls out to this audience: “Breaking out of a town called Suburbia / I remember everybody always saying / ‘Little brat / Must be crazy / Never make it in our vicious little world.’”

The record then delves into several different musical styles drawn together by Rian Dawson’s drum techniques and lead singer Alex Gaskarth’s eloquence. Each track is different from the next. Some feature dubstep beats, while others use violins and cellos.

For loyal All Time Low fans, the new album revives incredible memories of well-known tracks “Dear Maria, Count Me In” and “Jasey Rae.” New listeners will enjoy “Don’t Panic” just as much because of the band’s young, quirky lyrical and musical style.

Overall rating: 3 stars

The pop-rock band released their newest album “Don’t Panic.”

$1260
$2000