$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Fashion’s Night Out

FNO

Tonight, I’ll be sitting in my dorm room doing homework, having a shopping extravaganza online (or at least making a virtual wishlist). Why? Because tonight is NYC’s third annual Fashion’s Night Out! All over the city, people will be shopping without curfew to celebrate the fun of fashion – that’s right: SHOPPING. ALL NIGHT LONG. But it’s not just in NYC, from San Francisco to Houston, to places all over the globe, fashion enthusiasts will be shopping the night away. And shopping FNO isn’t just great for your wardrobe – it’s helping the community as well; 40% of the sales from FNO clothing collection will go to the New York City AIDS fund, as a part of the New York Community Trust. So feel free to celebrate with FNO – take a trip to Trader K’s or UO practically your only options, seeing as how limited shopping is in Ithaca. Treat yourself to a little online shopping spree or make an online shopping wishlist with Vogue and Polyvore. Everybody’s doing it. Even the Glee kids.

Fashion’s Night Out also kicks off one of the most exciting weeks of the year: New York Fashion Week for Spring 2012! Keep reading for upcoming posts of what’s to come this spring.

$1495
$2000