$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Last one out, please turn off the lights

Well folks, this is it, my last post for The Extra Point this year. As I’ve written about in a couple other posts, I’m spending the Spring semester at IC’s very own London Centre (might as well get used to British spelling now) so presumably someone else will take over in January while I’m across the pond. It’s been simply a blast sharing all my thoughts about the wide, weird and always wonderful world of sports with everyone who reads this blog.

But for now, I’m going to use the five days I have left here on putting the finishing touches on my various final articles and projects, submit my last timecard on Parnassus, pack like a maniac and then go home next Thursday. After that, it’s a little bit of lounging around watching Sabres, Bills and New York Giants games, along with various other sports events I won’t be able to easily access while in the UK and then it’ll be time to depart for London. May all the sports games you watch this coming new year be as exciting as you wish them to be and go Bombers!

$1495
$2000