$1275
$2000

Party in the USA

Sometimes I like staying in on a weekend night, because I can get a lot of work done. But then I go out and remember how much better it is.

Lesson Three: Go out on the weekends, that’s why they’re there.

Example: Labor Day weekend. With some of my favorite alumni in town, I headed down to Hudson street—the road that goes from Ithaca College Campus to the down town area—on Friday. I came back Monday afternoon.

Since it was a three-day weekend, I was in no rush to stop hanging out with my friends and partying, as I knew I’d have more time to catch up on sleep at the end.

I might have taken this too far. Through deductive reasoning I have concluded that I couldn’t have gotten much sleep the entire weekend. The evidence is that I passed out at 5:30 p.m. Monday night and woke up at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday morning; with a small break in between to go get applesauce and orange juice from a campus store with my roommates.

As I sit down, procrastinating my homework at 11:00 p.m. on Tuesday, I have about 100 more pages of reading to do before my 8:00 a.m. class tomorrow. So maybe I should have gotten some more sleep or spent some time doing work this weekend, but hey, it was the weekend. And Labor Day weekend at that, so we all deserved to have some fun.

$1275
$2000