$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Halloween spooks the Ithaca community

These+two+not-so-spooky+ghosts+glided+from+apartment+to+apartment+dressed+in+sunglasses+and+bows+Oct.+24+at+the+Circle+Apartments+Autumn+Fest.+
Surina Belk Gupta/The Ithacan
These two not-so-spooky ghosts glided from apartment to apartment dressed in sunglasses and bows Oct. 24 at the Circle Apartments Autumn Fest.

During this Halloween season, and with most of the students back on campus this semester, there were festive halloween events held all around campus for the week of Halloween. There was a Fall Fest at South Hill Elementary School that had food, music and concessions. There was also a trick-or-treating event where residents at the Circle Apartments passed out candy, a photo booth in the Park School and so many other fun and spooky events.

From left, seniors Emma Robinson and Brynn Smith selected their pumpkins after arriving at Fall Fest, a seasonal gathering for off-campus students. Lauren Leone/The Ithacan
Junior Rhiannon Augustine was one of many student participants in the Circles Community Faculty and Friends trick-or-treating event. Augustine and her roommates also participated in the Circles door decorating contest, taking second place for their door decorations. Abbey London/The Ithacan
From left, trick-or-treaters Quincy Mariom-Renoud, Cora Israel and Layla Israel showed off their century-mixed costumes from a large dinosaur to a sea-bound pirate. The three were some of the first visitors of the night at Autumn Fest on Oct. 24. Surina Belk Gupta/The Ithacan
Fall Fest organizers invited attendees to take their pick of pumpkins from the pumpkin patch and decorate them during the Oct. 24 event at South Hill Elementary. Lauren Leone/The Ithacan
Students paint pumpkins, enjoy food and watch “Knives Out” at IC After Dark’s Halloween event Oct. 29 in Klingenstein Lounge. Brendan Iannucci/The Ithacan
From left, freshman Gabriel Friedberg paints a pumpkin while dressed as Spider-Man with freshman Tyler Dale at IC After Dark’s Halloween event Oct. 29 in Clark Lounge. Brendan Iannucci/The Ithacan
From left, IC Circus acrobats Jack Hatcher, Sophia Scher, Isadora DenDanto and Nathan Moone perform an acrobatic routine at “Trick or Treats,” IC Circus’ first in person performance since the pandemic Oct. 29 in the fitness center. Frankie Walls/The Ithacan
Senior art major Lauren Reid, founder of Lauren’s Face Sketches, displayed her work –– which ranges from pastel and charcoal drawings to acrylic and oil paintings –– and promoted her art services at Fall Fest on Oct. 24. Lauren Leone/The Ithacan
From left, senior Lauren Reid sells one of her prints to seniors Julia Ganbarg and Jake Cornelio at Reid’s vendor stand at Fall Fest. Lauren Leone/The Ithacan
Lucas Whalon, 3, lights up the trick-or-treating path in his fire truck costume Oct. 24 around the Circle Apartments. Whalon showed off the lights and sirens built into his costume. Abbey London/The Ithacan
The Circles Community Center served as a small pumpkin patch for attendees to pick a pumpkin to paint. Olivia Croatto, 5, took inspiration from her rainbow costume while she painted her pumpkin at Autumn Fest on Oct. 24 outside of the Circles Community Center. Abbey London/The Ithacan
From left, freshman Michelle Engler ran the Park Halloween photo booth as well as a candy jar guessing contest Oct. 29 in the Park Hall lobby. Mickie Quinn, director of Park Promotions, takes a picture of junior Jade Rynar, wearing a witch hat and posing. Malik Clement/The Ithacan
From left, junior Addison Knapman, seniors Hallie Arbital Jacoby, Gabrielle Kuker, Madeline Thomas and sophomore Noah Strathmann pose in front of a blow-up decoration Oct. 29 at an IC After Dark Halloween event outside of Clark and Klingenstein Lounges. Brendan Iannucci/The Ithacan
A Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit (TCAT) electric bus stationed at Fall Fest was decked out in festive decor, including bats, witch hats and spider webs, as part of TCAT’s effort to educate event goers about local, sustainable transportation. Lauren Leone/The Ithacan
From left, South Hill residents Arden Mlynarczyk, Vincent Williams and Sarah Roberson celebrate the season and entered Williams in the children’s costume contest at Fall Fest. Lauren Leone/The Ithacan
From left, juniors Mia Loretto and Caroline Sabel roll out their dough before braiding at ChallahWeen on Oct. 28. Richie Morris/The Ithacan
$1495
$2000