$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Suspects identified in pellet gun case

Athina Sonitis/The Ithacan
At around 10:30 p.m. the night of Monday, Feb. 21, an Ithaca College student was struck twice by airsoft pellets.

At around 10:30 p.m. the night of Monday, Feb. 21, an Ithaca College student was struck twice by airsoft pellets that were fired at them by four teenage males, who have now been identified by the Ithaca Police Department (IPD).

In an alert to the campus community, The Office of Public Safety and Management announced that it was investigating the incident and anyone with information should come forward. The suspects are not students at the college or Cornell University and had no connection to the victim. 

The incident occured in the S-Lot near Emerson Hall and the student had no relation to the suspects. Later that night, the suspects, who were wearing dark hoodies with black face coverings, were stopped at 3:10 a.m. in a silver sedan by the Cornell University Police. As of now, criminal charges have not been filed.

The Intercom alert said the IPD is investigating the incident in connection to other recent pellet gun shootings in Ithaca. 

$1495
$2000