$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Vice president for human resources to leave Ithaca College

Courtesy of Ithaca College
Hayley Harris will begin a new position as associate vice president and chief human resources officer for the University of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois on Oct. 6. 

Hayley Harris, vice president for human resources and planning at Ithaca College, will be departing the college soon, according to an email from the college.

In an Aug. 29 email to the campus community, President La Jerne Terry Cornish announced that Harris will begin her new role as associate vice president and chief human resources officer for the University of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois on Oct. 6. 

Harris joined Ithaca College in 2019 and served as a member of the college’s senior leadership team. She also had a significant role in the implementation of Oracle’s cloud-based HCM and Payroll system at the college. 

“I am especially grateful for Hayley’s leadership in launching these campus-wide efforts related to the strategic plan, and I would be remiss if I did not also applaud Hayley for her immense contributions to our goals of serving as a national model for colleges committed to the values of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging; as well as aligning the size of the workforce with the student population to ensure long-term sustainability for the college,” Cornish said in the email. 

Cornish said more information regarding the future of leadership in the human resources department will be shared with the campus community in the coming weeks.

$1495
$2000