$1260
$2000

$1260
$2000

Baseball team concludes road trip with two straight loses

Finishing up its week in California, the Ithaca College baseball team added four wins and three losses to its record. The team is now 6–6 on the season.

On March 17, the Bombers lost to Chapman University 10–2. Chapman broke out on a quick 4–0 lead in the first inning. The Bombers were not able to score until the fourth and the seventh, producing one run in each.

Senior pitcher Benjamin Parkes was dealt the loss after pitching five innings and giving up six runs, and only two were earned. The Bombers were held to three hits, two of which came from junior third baseman Trevor Thompson and one from senior left fielder John Stanley.

The Panthers had six total pitchers throughout the game. They were lead by freshman third baseman Konnor Zickefoose who went four for five, including a double and a triple.

The following day, the Blue and Gold took a second consecutive loss against the University of Redlands Bulldogs. The Bulldogs claimed a 17–0 victory, giving up only three hits to the Bombers.

The Bombers sophomore starting pitcher Tyler Hill was dealt his first loss of the season. He pitched five innings and gave up three runs.

The South Hill squad will be on the road back to New York to play its next game at 3 p.m. March 22 against SUNY Cortland in Cortland, New York.

$1260
$2000