$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Ithaca College men’s basketball suffers third loss of season

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION BY EVE MAHANEY

The Ithaca College men’s basketball team lost to St. Lawrence University 104–70 Dec. 2 in Canton, New York.

The Bombers struggled to find the basket in this contest, shooting 41 percent from the floor, and 29 percent on three-point attempts. St. Lawrence shot the ball well, shooting 53 percent from the field, and converting on 46 percent of three-pointers taken.

The leading scorer for the Blue and Gold was junior guard and captain Marc Chasin, who contributed 17 points in the loss. Freshman forward Gabe Perez-Ronchetta chipped in with 13 points. St. Lawrence’s leading scorer was junior forward Riley Naclerio with 22 points.

The Saints got off to a strong start, leading 51–32 after the first half. The Bombers tightened the gap in the second half, though not quite enough, and were outscored 53–38.

With this loss, the Blue and Gold now drop to 3–3 on the season, while St. Lawrence improves to 5–1.

The Bombers are back in action at 8 p.m. Dec. 6 in Ben Light Gymnasium against Wells College.

$1495
$2000