$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Men’s basketball suffers loss against Nazareth College

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION BY EVE MAHANEY

The Ithaca College men’s basketball team has lost four games in a row after suffering a loss to Nazareth College 88-78 on the road. The Blue and Gold drops to a record of 6–13 overall and 2–8 in the Empire 8.

The South Hill squad struggled to find the basket, shooting 41 percent from the field and 42 percent from the 3-point range. Nazareth shot 57 percent from the field and 58 percent from three, outshooting the Bombers significantly.

Sophomore forward Adam Kleckner posted a season and career high of 14 points and was the leading scorer. Freshman guard Sebastian Alderete contributed 13 points, and sophomore forward Peter Ezema posted 11 points. Junior guard Tyler Stenglein played a huge role in the win for the Golden Eagles with 29 points and 11 rebounds for a double-double.

The Bombers held a two-point lead after the first half, which ended with a score of 3735. They were not able to hold onto the small lead in the second half and were outscored 41–53.

The Bombers look to bounce back at 8 p.m. Feb. 3 against Alfred University in Alfred, New York.

$1375
$2000