$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Weekend Preview: winter sports prepare for big competition

MAXINE HANSFORD/THE ITHACAN
Junior guard Marc Chasin shoots a free throw in the Bombers win against Elmira College 83–67 Feb. 7. With the win, the Bombers snapped its six game loosing streak.

An actionpacked weekend of Bomber sports is coming up. Here’s what to expect.

Men’s basketball will be at home against Hartwick College on Feb. 11 at 4 p.m. in Ben Light Gymnasium. The team is looking to continue its success after a win against Elmira College on Feb. 7.

Women’s basketball celebrates its Senior Day Feb. 11 against Hartwick College at 2 p.m. in Ben Light Gymnasium. The Bombers look to remain undefeated at home this season and extend their eight-game winning streak.

The track and field teams compete in the Empire 8 Championships at 10 a.m. Feb. 11 in Utica, New York. The men will then compete at the Robert Kane Invitational at 10 a.m. Feb. 12 at Cornell University.

The wrestling team will host Wilkes University at 7 p.m. Feb. 10 in Ben Light Gymnasium. The South Hill squad looks to continue a six-match winning streak.

The swimming and diving teams will host the Ithaca Invitational at 1 p.m. Feb. 11 in the Athletics and Events Center. The women’s team looks to continue its undefeated season, while the men’s team looks to extend its winning streak to five meets.

• Women’s basketball is home against Hartwick College at 2 p.m. Feb. 11 in Ben Light Gymnasium.
  • Men’s basketball is home against Hartwick College at 4 p.m. Feb. 11 in Ben Light Gymnasium.
  • Wrestling is home against Wilkes University at 7 p.m. Feb. 10 in Ben Light Gymnasium.
  • Track and field is away for Empire 8 Championships at 10 a.m. Feb. 11 in Utica, New York.
  • Swimming and diving is home for the Ithaca Invitational at 1 p.m. Feb. 11 in the Athletics and Events Center.
$1375
$2000