$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Women’s soccer picks up 5–0 win against Houghton College

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION BY AVERI PARECE

The Ithaca College women’s soccer team continued its winning streak with a 50 victory Oct. 10 in an away game against Houghton College.

With the Bombers fourth consecutive win they bring their record to 812 overall and 301 in the Empire 8 conference.

To begin the Bomber’s shutout win, sophomore midfield and forward Emma Oliver scored her second goal of the season in the first seven minutes of the game. The Blue and Gold kept up their intensity as senior midfielder Taylor Baranowsky scored in the 27th minute of play off an assist from senior forward Megan Nash.

The Bombers picked up momentum in the second half as they scored three goals in the first 14 minutes of the half. Nash scored her second goal of the game, with an assist from senior forward Jocelyn Ravesi bringing the score to 30. Four minutes after Nash hit the back of the net, Oliver maneuvered around Houghton defenders to score her second goal of the game. The last goal came in the 54th minute of play when Ravesi scored with an assist by Oliver.

Sophomore goalkeeper Stacey DiGiorgio started for the Blue and Gold and earned her eighth win of the season. Senior goalkeeper Karen Macke entered the game during the second half for the Bombers.

The Bombers will play against Nazareth College in an Empire 8 matchup at 12 p.m. Oct. 15 at Carp Wood Field.

$1375
$2000